Growing up in Brooklyn, I've eaten my fair share of Chinese take-out. The family all gathered at the table, grabbing boxes, stumbling with chopsticks, and sampling a variety of dishes. It was fun and these were good memories.
I wanted to bring those same memories to families in our community, but in a different way:
- • High quality, local ingredients, made fresh daily…our main focus.
- • Healthier cooking styles; low sodium, less frying, NO MSG etc.
- • A unique menu that can change with the seasons, and has something that fits everyone's tastes.
- • A friendly, family-oriented staff with an emphasis on excellent customer service.
- • Lowering our impact on the environment by becoming the first Certified Green Restaurant® in Brooklyn.
I hope you enjoy your experience and many more. If you have any feedback please contact the restaurant directly or feel free to fill out the comments section on this site.